Sunday 13 January 2008

Coriander



Forgive me readers, it has been some time since my last post. Well, you know how it is- post holiday blues, health kicks, credit crunches and that god awful return to work all combined to make me a a little billy-stay-at-home. For my first visit of 2008, I ventured out to the Gothic netherlands of Southern Cemetery and the Coriander Restaurant. It is an authentic Bangladeshi eatery with a homely feel to it serving fresh Bengali dishes such as the rare 'Grand Mother's Beef', which I had with onion and coriander rice washed down with a pint of Cobra-so much for the health kick.

Let me wish you all a happy and prosperous new year. Stay tuned for more adventures as I head for the half way mark plus a special overseas report from Albuquerque in February. Hot dogs and jumping frogs!

2 comments:

Athena said...

So glad to find, Robert, that you have not abandoned your project! I must say that I am not familiar with most of the food you describe, but I do enjoy reading your perspective on it. I really anticipate your report on the food from my side of the pond in February.

Mark Hanson said...

am hearing a lot about Coriander

http://www.gastrogrrl.com/archives/46